Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to School Frets

It may just be August but next month is the month all summer-kids dread. Back.To.School. And going back to school can be tough for all of us. "What if theres mean teachers? Bullies? What if im not prepared?" Well, here's my input.
Mean teachers. Whether we like it or not, sometimes there's people (including teachers) that we'll butt heads with. And honestly, theres really nothing you can do about it. If you two don't agree, that doesnt stop you from doing well. If your grades are down but you KNOW you earned a higher grade, then THATS a problem. If you talk it over with your teacher you should probably come to an agreement.

Bullies. Those are a real problem. Whether its you or someone else, bullying is a real pain. If theres someone getting bullied, you should totally help them out! And if its you, then you have all the right to stand up for yourself. No one, and I mean no one, has the right to judge you or make fun of you for being different. My friend said to me, "There are no such things as imperfections. Just differences." And that is soooo true. Just because you're different doesnt mean your not perfect! Because everyone is perfect in their own way. No matter WHO tells you different.

Being un-prepared. Now this is an easy one. Remember last year, your teachers? Well its kind of their jobs to prepare you for the next year. So trust me, you have nothing to worry about. Well then again if your teachers were lousy, THEN you'll have something to worry about.


Sincerely,
Artemis~*

(P.S. Happy Friday the 13th!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I started school on Thursday :P! Yet the advice is good but having all the friends in the world and the nicest teachers I'm good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone bothers my Artemis, I'll kill em.

    Seriously. Tell me if ANYONE says anything.

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete