Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Apoligies

Hi. How long has it been, blogger? Im sorry I didn't have a computer up until a few weeks ago. Not that many people really read my blog >.> So, I apoligize. I really do. And nowww.... A POST IS NEEDEDD!!!

Alright, As you know, We are in the month of November~! When you think about November youre thinking about turkeys and multi colored leaves. But do you know what the young adult author thinks about? NANO!!!!!!!!!!!! NANO Is basically a self-challange to try and write a whole novel (10,000 words) In just November. You start on November 1st and end on November 30th! I know I will try and participate and Lauren of Center Stage is definately in it as well. And if I don't finish? Well then I'll drag it into December. The idea of this novel? Funny you ask...

My story will be about a Elizabeth The 1st story, a princess from a far away land that is still in the Mediveal Period yet its the 21st century everywhere else. She is being forced to marry a prince from another kingdom and cannot give up the throne becauseonce you are on the throne you are the crown until death so she runs away with her best friend (a peasant) to the USA! I already know im gonna have a blast writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment